Learning Works® is an educational consultancy based in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
We focus on learning and learners... from those with special educational needs and barriers to learning to the able, gifted and talented.
We aim to nurture and develop the self-belief within individuals and create opportunities for learners of all ages and abilities to achieve more than they ever believed possible.
We encourage the development of wise minds, confident in their own creativity and individuality, and capable of recognising what is best for themselves and the world.
Jan266th National Conference: Able, Gifted and Talented in Independent Prep Schools 2017
6th National AGT Conference, London
Feb07Meeting the challenge of Mental Health in school: A Learning Support perspective
Holme Grange School, Wokingham
Feb08Meeting the challenge of Mental Health in school: A Learning Support perspective
Solihull School, Solihull
Mar09Meeting the challenge of Mental Health in school: A Learning Support perspective
Taunton School, Taunton
May12-1320th Annual SEND Residential Conference 2017
20th SEND Residential Conference, Swindon
Jun299th National Dyscalculia and Maths Learning Difficulties Conference 2017
9th Dyscalculia & MLD Conference Early Bird
- Learning Works staff very welcoming and were willing and able to give us information and guide us into the right room at the right time.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- The course was, as ever, fantastic! I have come back to school buzzing with ideas and one day in some are already being implemented.Annual SEND Residential Conference
- Fil shows such passion and enthusiasm for your subject. I felt today's presentation was wonderful. It was so relevant to our classroom.Dyscalculia & MLD Tour with Fil Came
- This is one of the best short courses I have attended in terms of meeting its stated aims and having material that accurately matches the course content.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I loved the course. Not a moment of it was wasted on me and I enjoyed the intensity.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Excellent training which is tailored to the independent sector and the opportunity to meet colleagues doing the job of SENCo in different schools.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- I would have no hesitation in recommending the event to colleagues.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- Glynis is an excellent lecturer. Her ability to convey the depth of her knowledge is superb.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I have never been on courses that are as well prepared and personalised to delegates needs as Fils. I am very impressed with Learning Works.SEN Policy Writing
- Truly inspirational - Tandi explains the maths topics so clearly and demonstrates everything with ease. Maths really does make sense when she teachesOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- It was really great to be given the time to actually discuss our assignments and be given immediate feedbackOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- I really enjoyed working with Learning Works - I've had six bookings from teachers at the event so I'm very happy! Brian Moses, Performance Poet at the 3rd English conferenceTeachers of English Conference
- It’s good to be on the receiving end of learning something new for a changeNational Dyscalculia & MLD Conference
- I would highly recommend this conference. The positivity and enthusiasm of those presenting and other delegates was great. I can’t wait to try out some of the new ideas with my students.National Dyscalculia & MLD Conference