Event booking terms and conditions
- Registering details on a booking form, or on line, will constitute a booking and all bookings will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In order to qualify for group discounts delegates must appear on one booking.
- Invoices will be issued by email upon receipt of a booking. Payment is required by the date of the course or within 14 days of the invoice date whichever is earlier. The attendee and the employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all fees due.
- All invoices are liable for payment regardless of attendance, unless a cancellation is notified to us by email, fax or post at least 28 days before the event, in which case a full refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration charge of £25.00 plus VAT. For cancellations received between 14 and 27 days prior to the event, a 50% refund will be made, less the administration charge. Bookings cancelled less than 14 days before the event are due in full and no refund will be made.
- However, if a delegate is unable to attend a substitute may attend in his or her place, or they may transfer to another event although any changes should be notified to us at least 14 days beforehand
- Learning Works reserve the right to change the venue, programme, speakers or course content where necessary without prior notice.
- Learning Works reserve the right to cancel courses in which case a full refund will be given. We accept no liability if a course cannot take place for reasons beyond our control.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and any statutory modification or re-enactment of the same) attendees agree to us processing their personal data and holding the same on our databases.
Tweets by @LearningWorksUK Tweets by @DysMLD
- Learning Works staff very welcoming and were willing and able to give us information and guide us into the right room at the right time.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- The course was, as ever, fantastic! I have come back to school buzzing with ideas and one day in some are already being implemented.Annual SEND Residential Conference
- Fil shows such passion and enthusiasm for your subject. I felt today's presentation was wonderful. It was so relevant to our classroom.Dyscalculia & MLD Tour with Fil Came
- This is one of the best short courses I have attended in terms of meeting its stated aims and having material that accurately matches the course content.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I loved the course. Not a moment of it was wasted on me and I enjoyed the intensity.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Excellent training which is tailored to the independent sector and the opportunity to meet colleagues doing the job of SENCo in different schools.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- I would have no hesitation in recommending the event to colleagues.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- Glynis is an excellent lecturer. Her ability to convey the depth of her knowledge is superb.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I have never been on courses that are as well prepared and personalised to delegates needs as Fils. I am very impressed with Learning Works.SEN Policy Writing
- Truly inspirational - Tandi explains the maths topics so clearly and demonstrates everything with ease. Maths really does make sense when she teachesOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- It was really great to be given the time to actually discuss our assignments and be given immediate feedbackOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- I really enjoyed working with Learning Works - I've had six bookings from teachers at the event so I'm very happy! Brian Moses, Performance Poet at the 3rd English conferenceTeachers of English Conference
- It’s good to be on the receiving end of learning something new for a changeNational Dyscalculia & MLD Conference
- I would highly recommend this conference. The positivity and enthusiasm of those presenting and other delegates was great. I can’t wait to try out some of the new ideas with my students.National Dyscalculia & MLD Conference