Learning Works Websites
Dyscalculia Conference Website - Our dedicated conference website
Dyscalculia Forum - Topics and discussions for educationalists
SENCo Forum - Topics and discussions for Independent and International School's SENCo's and Learning Support
Learning Works Online Shop - Purchase books and educational resources
Catch Up is a not-for-profit charity which aims to address the problem of underachievement that has its roots in literacy and numeracy difficulties. Please use the menus to find out more about us, our interventions and our resources.
Dynamo maths Dynamo Maths supports the needs of children who are dyscalculic or who present themselves with co-occurring difficulties and acutely struggle with maths.
Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre Helen Arkell is the UK's longest established and most widely respected institution for identifying and assessing dyslexia at all ages, and teaching the next generation of experts in dyslexia.
iansyst iansyst are a leading national supplier of training and assistive technology solutions.
Oxford University Press OUP is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
SEN Marketing are a Special Educational Needs Bookshop.
Symphony Learning provides supplemental mathematics interventions for elementary school students. The Symphony Maths software program helps students develop a solid foundation in number conceptualization and maths operations.
- Learning Works staff very welcoming and were willing and able to give us information and guide us into the right room at the right time.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- The course was, as ever, fantastic! I have come back to school buzzing with ideas and one day in some are already being implemented.Annual SEND Residential Conference
- Fil shows such passion and enthusiasm for your subject. I felt today's presentation was wonderful. It was so relevant to our classroom.Dyscalculia & MLD Tour with Fil Came
- This is one of the best short courses I have attended in terms of meeting its stated aims and having material that accurately matches the course content.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I loved the course. Not a moment of it was wasted on me and I enjoyed the intensity.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Excellent training which is tailored to the independent sector and the opportunity to meet colleagues doing the job of SENCo in different schools.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- I would have no hesitation in recommending the event to colleagues.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- Glynis is an excellent lecturer. Her ability to convey the depth of her knowledge is superb.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I have never been on courses that are as well prepared and personalised to delegates needs as Fils. I am very impressed with Learning Works.SEN Policy Writing
- Truly inspirational - Tandi explains the maths topics so clearly and demonstrates everything with ease. Maths really does make sense when she teachesOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- It was really great to be given the time to actually discuss our assignments and be given immediate feedbackOvercoming Barriers to Learning in Maths
- I really enjoyed working with Learning Works - I've had six bookings from teachers at the event so I'm very happy! Brian Moses, Performance Poet at the 3rd English conferenceTeachers of English Conference
- It’s good to be on the receiving end of learning something new for a changeNational Dyscalculia & MLD Conference
- I would highly recommend this conference. The positivity and enthusiasm of those presenting and other delegates was great. I can’t wait to try out some of the new ideas with my students.National Dyscalculia & MLD Conference