Navigating the Rocky Road of SEN: For Parents
The route to finding the right help and support for your child can be a long and frustrating one.
This half day session will
- de-mystify the world of SEN and Disability
- give you a clear understanding of what your rights are as a parent
- allow you to get the best for your child as quickly as possible.
- Steer you through the paperwork and red tape
- Explore effective home-school relationships
- Parents of children with a Special Educational Need and/or Disability in a mainstream primary or high school.