No theme found. Searched here:
Advanced Diploma in Overcoming Barriers to Learning in Mathematics
Module 1 **Only non-accredited places left**. Our new programme is now more classroom-based and will be led by a hand picked team of presenters drawn from Numicon and Babcock LDP.
Dyscalculia & MLD Conference Newsletters
Read about Prof Paul Moorcraft's dyscalculia...
2nd National Conference: Teachers of English in Independent Prep Schools 2014
Dont miss our keynote Ros Wilson, Big Writing
Advanced Diploma in Managing the Role of the SENCo **Accredited now SOLD OUT**
Module 2 **Only non-accredited and part time places available** This course programme is very practical and grounded, through the school focused assignments, in the working context of each participant
SEND Code in Practice
Half-day sessions to support schools in implementing the new SEND Code of Practice
Advanced Diploma in Teaching Children with SpLD **Only 1 accredited places left**
Module 2 **Only 1 accredited place left** This Advanced Diploma course aims to equip educational practitioners with the knowledge, strategies and techniques required to identify, plan, teach and support pupils with specific learning difficulties.
Adrian Taylor, former Head teacher of Berkhamsted Prep School,has joined with LW to offer Appraisal + - a brand new service to schools...
4th National Conference: Able, Gifted and Talented in Independent Prep Schools
For Class and Subject Teachers, Co-ordinators for Able or Gifted and Talented Pupils, Learning Support Teachers, Director of studies and Senior Mangers
New AGT presentations and 5th Dyscalculia newsletter added...
Paul Moorcraft's new book 'It just doesn't add up' now available. This is the very first book to explain dyscalculia - maths disabilities - by an acute dyscalculic.
- Learning Works staff very welcoming and were willing and able to give us information and guide us into the right room at the right time.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- The course was, as ever, fantastic! I have come back to school buzzing with ideas and one day in some are already being implemented.16th SEN Residential Conference
- Graham was an excellent person, with his vast experience, to have spoken on the aspect of the Gifted and Talented from the inspector's perspective.Able Gifted and Talented Conference
- Fil shows such passion and enthusiasm for your subject. I felt today's presentation was wonderful. It was so relevant to our classroom.Dyscalculia & MLD Tour with Fil Came
- This is one of the best short courses I have attended in terms of meeting its stated aims and having material that accurately matches the course content.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I could really feel the passion that Fil has for SEN and how he is so willing to share his expertise with everyone else.Area 5 SENCos with Fil Came
- I loved the course. Not a moment of it was wasted on me and I enjoyed the intensity.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Fil has a knowledge of his subject which is endless! He shares this with pleasure and wit which you can't fail to enjoy.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Excellent training which is tailored to the independent sector and the opportunity to meet colleagues doing the job of SENCo in different schools.Managing the Role of the SENCo
- Very clear presentation of complex issues with ability to highlight and draw together the important themes.Green Paper Tour with Fil Came
- The course was good value as all the content was directly relevant for me.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I have absolutely felt the positive impact from this course. I really can't wait to put my training into good practice. I feel far more confident now. Thank you.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I would have no hesitation in recommending the event to colleagues.Able, Gifted and Talented in Independent Prep Schools Conference
- Glynis is an excellent lecturer. Her ability to convey the depth of her knowledge is superb.Teaching Children with SpLD
- I would highly recommend this conference. The positivity and enthusiasm of those presenting and other delegates was great. I can’t wait to try out some of the new ideas with my students.5th National Dyscalculia & MLD Conference
- As always, you have done all the hard work in collating and condensing information into key ideas and messages, pinpointing exactly what the new legislation and Code of Practice will mean for independent schools. You have saved me hours of work trawling through endless documents.SEN Policy Writing
- Volume of material covered in the session together with guidance and frameworks to take away and work with at length in the future. Group size permitting comments and questions. Opportunities to meet and listen to colleagues.SEN Policy Writing
- I have never been on courses that are as well prepared and personalised to delegates needs as Fils. I am very impressed with Learning Works.SEN Policy Writing
- Well paced, a lot of information given without making me feel overloaded. Plenty of time to ask questions and Fil had an easy manner which meant you could ask questions without feeling you should already know this!SEN Policy Writing
- I enjoyed the conference very much and especially the quality of the speakers and the pack provided.Able Gifted and Talented Conference